Bern's stylish urban helmets are becoming a familiar sight on city streets. Now with the Bern Prescott you can leave the tarmac and head for the mountain bike trails.
Newly introduced in 2015, the Prescott is a premium women's helmet benefiting from a specially designed thinner, lighter, stronger ABS Shell and an adjustable sizing dial (meaning just two simple sizes to choose from). Crucially, its shell shape - with 16 separate vent holes - means you'll stay cooler for longer on those tough days in the saddle.
Add to this the Bern Prescott's striking rich fuschia, and you have an all season helmet you'll be proud to wear for riding in the city or well beyond.
Two sizes: to measure which will work for you, simply wrap a measuring tape comfortably around your head at the level that a helmet rim would sit:
- 52-55cm - which we describe as 'Small'
- 56-59cm - which we describe as 'Medium'
Each size incorporates neat sizing dial to fine tune sizing for your head
- PVC 'Zip Mold' microshell outer casing
- 'Zip Mold' liquid injected PU hard foam inner lining
- 'Crank Fit' - customised fit with performance moisture control
- 16 vents means twice as much airflow as Bern's more traditional models
- Removable hardwearing colour coordinated visor
- Combination of inner and outer 'Zip Mold' layers creates a thinner, tapered helmet shape, with a higher strength to weight ratio than standard EPS helmets
- Passes all relevant safety standards, including CPSC and EN1078
- New colour range
- Weight 380g
Bern was founded in 2004 by Dennis Leedom - a passionate cyclist, snowboarder and skier who was acutely aware of the need to protect his head. As a multi-sport fanatic, he launched Bern to create helmets that would not only provide more safety but also serve more than one discipline.
Since then, Bern has grown to become one of the most popular makers of cycling helmets in the world. Working with a specialist design team, the results have become iconic. Bern believe they’ve ‘driven the evolution of head protection’ and we’re inclined to agree. We love the lightweight results that meet rigorous safety standards whilst always exuding cycling style and sophistication.
Since 2014, Bern’s colourful helmets have come with a fully adjustable sizing mechanism, and their design team have created increasing numbers of products shaped specifically for women that incorporate their flip visor system. Go forth and protect your head stylishly with one of these lids!
Complete the Look
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323