Things don't stand still for long here at VeloVixen HQ! As we evolve, and as ever greater numbers of lovely customers discover us and then come back for more, we're creaking a bit under the strain.
It's a wonderful problem to have, but - in short - we need help!
So if you, or someone you know, live within commuting distance from Wheatley, love cycling, have a good way with people, would thrive in a small and vibrant team of cycling vixens, and have a healthy dose of neat freak in your genetic makeup, read on:
- Starting Date:
- Reports to:
Fran Whyte (Operations Manager)
5 days (full or part) per week
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating purchase orders for new stock from suppliers
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Accurately checking in stock deliveries
- Maintaining and checking stock levels for accuracy
- Efficient and accurate order picking and packing
- Dealing with customer issues and refunds
- Responding to customer emails and telephone calls
- Office management – ordering stationery, office supplies, sales collateral
- Playing a role in organising and staffing occasional outside events.
The role would suit somebody with relevant experience in operations, whether within the cycling industry or not. But at least as important are these attributes:
- Rigorous attention to detail
- A passion for cycling
- Energy and spark
- Ability to work with others within a small business environment
- No fear of physical work in a warehouse!
- Living within sensible travelling distance from Wheatley
If you would be interested in applying for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the heading 'Vixen Help'.
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323