This women's specific version of the pro's favourite features identical technicalities but with a few feminine tweaks thrown in. The Gabba's lightweight and wind/rain resistant design is second to none and it's fully breathable too!
The Gabba, aka the 'rain jersey' was the first of its kind, opening a whole new category in the ever-growing world of cycling. This is the third generation Gabba jersey, maintaining its original features of the classic winning formula, but with a few new and improved tweaks for excellence.
It's so good that famously many of the pro peloton not sponsored by Castelli started buying them out of their own pockets - and then taping over the scorpion logo!
So why should you own one? Here's Fran giving you the Gabba low-down in our very own, VeloVixen video review...
The technical stuff...
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric ~ 4-way stretch | Breathable outer & inner shell keeps wind out
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Wind protection with a water repellent finish
- Fully aero
- Storm flap construction at back
- Reflective logo at back
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 back pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Women's specific fit
- Weight: 250g
Choose your Gabba
And don't forget the Gabba's new long-sleeved sister, the Castelli Perfetto - every bit as good as the latest Gabba, but with long sleeves for those slightly cooler or wetter days.
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323