This women's specific version of the pro's favourite features identical technicalities but with a few feminine tweaks thrown in. The Gabba's lightweight and wind/rain resistant design is second to none and it's fully breathable too!
The Gabba, aka the 'rain jersey' was the first of its kind, opening a whole new category in the ever-growing world of cycling. This is the third generation Gabba jersey, maintaining its original features of the classic winning formula, but with a few new and improved tweaks for excellence.
It's so good that famously many of the pro peloton not sponsored by Castelli started buying them out of their own pockets - and then taping over the scorpion logo!
So why should you own one? Here's Fran giving you the Gabba low-down in our very own, VeloVixen video review...
The technical stuff...
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric ~ 4-way stretch | Breathable outer & inner shell keeps wind out
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Wind protection with a water repellent finish
- Fully aero
- Storm flap construction at back
- Reflective logo at back
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 back pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Women's specific fit
- Weight: 250g
Choose your Gabba
And don't forget the Gabba's new long-sleeved sister, the Castelli Perfetto - every bit as good as the latest Gabba, but with long sleeves for those slightly cooler or wetter days.
Perfetto by name - and nature
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323