Join us on Sunday 21st May at VeloVixen's HQ in Wheatley, Oxford, as we fling open the doors for a day of rides, bike workshops, locally roasted coffee and cake, a chance to meet other like-minded cyclists and - of course - an opportunity to try and buy your favourites from our award-winning collection of women's cycling kit.
- Try & Buy from VeloVixen's range - why not dip into our one-off bargain basement?!
- Locally Roasted Coffee & Cake - including the launch of VeloVixen's own in-house grind!
- Professional Bike Fit Workshops with Dr Bryan Roberts
- Learn How to Become Your Own Bike Mechanic with Broken Spoke Bike Co-op
- Bike Repair Demos with mobile Quarry Cycle Services
- Sports Bra Fitting with Up & Running's Brooks-qualified Anastacia Fox
Entry to the VeloVixen Women's Cycling Day is completely free! And for the first 200 (or so!) visitors there'll be free coffee and cake!
Let us know you're coming by filling out the form below or via the Facebook Event (this will help us ensure we have enough snacks and coffee) and be sure to spread word of the event to your cycling friends and family.
Web-form is not active.
Rides on May 21st:
Leaving VV at 10.30, 20 miles - details here. If there is enough demand, there may be a second group looking to go a bit further.
"EXTRA RIDE: SUNDAY 21ST MAY - VELOVIXEN OPEN DAYMeet in Broad Street in front of the Tourist Info Office at 11.15am for a prompt 11.30am start, following the Marston cycle path/ Old Headington//Bayswater Road/Wheatley Road and onto the cycle path of the A40 to VeloVixen, at Wheatley. On the way back we will take the National Cycle route 57 via Littleworth & Horspath. The ride is around 20 miles and coffee/tea and cake will be at VeloVixen HQ."
Watch out for more...
Where to find us...
This time we're on home territory rather than in the glamorous NEC, but here's what happened last time we did an event:
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323