Carney's Reflective Arm Sleeves are the first product from a young company, and they've created something unique. A true solution to the constant problem of visibility on the roads, and one that's rapidly gaining momentum and positive reviews. So why do you need them?
- Be seen - Carney's unique Reflective Technology ensures you're highly visible under car headlights after dark.
- Look epic - Look great on and off your bike (plus, no high viz in sight until after dark, when it really matters)
- Be more comfortable - Designed and tested by experts, they're 100% breathable (not boil in a bag) and durable (this is that rare thing: reflective technology that isn't vulnerable to your washing machine).
- No fuss - The upper cuffs of the reflective sleeves are thick and lined with silicone to provide grip to keep your Carney Arm Sleeves securely in place throughout your ride.
3 unisex sizes:
Small: Length 41cm, Bicep Circumference <26cm
Medium: Length 43cm, Bicep Circumference 26-28cm
Large: Length 45cm, Bicep Circumference 28cm+
- Constructed from two main panels, the larger of the two being embedded with reflective glass bead technology.
- The upper cuffs of the reflective sleeves are thick and lined with silicone to provide grip.
- The reflective beads won't come off in the wash as the glass is embedded within the fabric.
Having raced in a British cycling team, Carney founder Ros Clitheroe has always been passionate about getting out on the bike and getting the most out of two wheels. And she's more sensitive than many to cyclists' safety concerns having been hit not once, but twice by car whilst out cycling in recent years.
As a result, Ros decided to take matters into her own hands. She wanted to create a clothing solution that would increase safety, and look great on and off the bike. So in 2016, from their base in the West Midlands, they partnered with top British designers who've designed for Rapha, among others, to create Carney: reflective cycling wear, without the high-vis. We think they're onto something, in a big way...
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323