Longer rides can create issues very... particular to women cyclists. You know what we mean. Things can get painful down there, what with saddle sores, chaffing and other soreness. And if you haven't yet tried generic cycling chamois cream to protect yourself... we'd suggest you approach with care. Put it this way: it can sting.
Which is where Hoo Ha Ride Glide provides such a welcome relief. Hoo Ha women's specific protective chamois cream by is created specifically with women's hoo ha and bottoms in mind. Makers Reflect Sports have formulated it to protect sensitive areas from saddles sores, chafing, friction burns, irritation and inflammation.
Hoo Ha Ride Glide is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, packed with healing agents and enriched with barley extract, eucalyptus leaf, peppermint oil, lavender and tea tree. They create a wonderful and enduring cool feeling, allowing you to concentrate on your ride or spin.
Learn more: Why and How to use Chamois Cream
Here's their rather entertaining do's and don'ts for getting the most out of your Hoo Ha Ride Glide:
- Do apply to your nooks and crannies (for external use only).
- Do apply to thighs and other areas where chafing occurs when running, cycling or exercising.
- Do apply to your chamois (pad).
- Do wash your hands before and after.
- Don't settle for nut cream!
- Don't ignore the needs of your Hoo Ha!
- Don't cycle, spin or run without it!