A flexible, highly dextrous and windproof glove from Gore with adjustable velcro cuff providing an optimal fit for wearer.
These GORE® WINDSTOPPER® gloves let you ride in cool and windy conditions while protecting your hands from the elements. Even with such protection they don't compromise on dexterity. A warm and tactile glove that keeps you in control while being exceedingly comfortable and toasty throughout your ride.
Cycling specifics include velcro cuff close at wrist, reflective detailing, potential for use with touchscreen devices, and tactile palms to give you excellent handling of your bars.
Measure around the hand at the fullest part and exclude the thumb.
|6 (SM)||7 (MD)||8 (LG)|
18.2 - 19.4
19.4 - 20.6
20.6 - 21.8
7.2 - 7.6
7.6 - 8.1
|8.1 - 8.6|
- Backhand: 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane GORE® WINDSTOPPER® MEMBRANE
- Shell inside: 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane
- Palm: 60% Polyamide / 40% Polyurethane
- Machine wash cold
- Box end finger construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
- Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm
- Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Velcro cuff closure at wrist
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Product: Versatile, medium thermal protection, totally windproof
- Reflective logo
- Designed to be worn in conditions ranging from 5° - 15°C
When Bill Lee Gore founded Gore in 1958, it all started with a father-son experiment in their basement insulating electrical wires. It evolved over the years until they became recognised experts at making 'microporous' plastics - materials that let certain liquids and gases through in certain directions.
Sounding familiar yet? It should - this was where Gore-Tex came from. Like hoovers, velcro and sellotape, Gore-Tex has become a household name - today it's synonymous with waterproof kit that keeps you totally dry from the rain whilst remaining breathable and unsweaty.
But all waterproofs are not alike, and Gore-Tex remain ahead of the field for waterproofing technology, making waterproof gear like the ground-breaking, gob-smacking ShakeDry, that still keeps them ahead of the pack.
And now it's more than just practical and brilliant - recent years have seen them begin to create ranges that look every bit as awesome as they work - understatedly cool and flattering.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
1 customer reviews
Good lightweight glovesReview by Sharon
Really pleased with these gloves, lightweight and just enough to keep the chill off when I can't wear mitts. May be best to wash before first use........very black hands after my first ride with them!
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323