If you're looking for a cycling helmet to match the UK's 'changeable' weather conditions, HardnutZ's Blue Rain Road Helmet could be the one! The detail of the graphics in this Blue Rain design even surprised our friends at HardnutZ. They doubted it would be achievable on a helmet. How wrong they were.
HardnutZ's Blue Rain is wonderfully original and stylish, and it's equally at home on longer rides or on your daily commute. This is a helmet that combines the best features of road protection - great ventilation, deliciously light, and as safe as a bike helmet can get. Add the unique graphics to this, and it ends up a cut above its peers at this price point. In fact, we know of many customers who passed up helmets worth twice as much in favour of HardnutZ.
One size fits all - provided your head is between 54-62cm.
~ This covers the majority of head sizes in practice.
~ To double check this, simply measure around the part of your head where a helmet would naturally sit using a measuring tape.
- Lightweight, inmould construction
- PC outer shell with impact-absorbing inner EPS
- Sleek, aerodynamic road styling
- 360 degree ventilation through 19 vents to help keep your head cool
- Removable visor
- Dial-fit adjuster to ensure a proper and comfortable fit
- Simple to adjust chin strap
- Removable, washable padding
- One size fits head size 54-62cms
- All HardnutZ helmets have been fully tested by leading global testing house SGS, and certified in the UK by SGS to CE EN-1078:1997/A1:2005 European Standards
HardnutZ helmets are a new brand of high quality sports helmets, based in Essex. Cycling helmets are a particular focus for them. Mark Dickinson and his team specialise in creating truly original looks, but manage to combine them with astute attention to technical detail – plus, of course, full certification to the latest European Safety Standards.
Many experts who have tested them have struggled to see or feel the difference between HardnutZ and helmets twice their price. We are big fans of theirs as they take on the big boys of the bike helmet world. Their quality is great: they need to be at least as good as the more established alternatives to make the great progress that they're making, and all from their base in Southend.
Complete the Look
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323