Hill and Ellis have crafted Earl for you and your Brompton bike, its timeless style is perfect for cycling to work or days out on the Brompton. True to its name, Earl gets full marks for its noble character.
Earl will compliment both your commute and work attire, so no more bag co-ordination worries. We love its detachable leather shoulder strap, which makes carrying the bag easy as pie when roaming around off the bike.
Earl has been specifically designed to attach to the Brompton 'C frame'.
Dimensions: 45.5 cm (W) 29 cm (H) 11cm (D).
Weight: 1.6 kgs.
Capacity: 14.5 litres.
- Part of the "British Collection" Earl has been made in the UK, from materials sourced as close to home as possible to reduce his effect on the environment.
- Striking black satchel leather, contrasted with full grain tan brown leather buckle straps and nikel coated solid brass buckles.
- Silver embossed logo.
- Attaches to a *Brompton 'C frame' - which is held by two velcro tabs at the bottom of the bag.
- This bag will fit a 15” laptop, A4 booklet for successful business meetings, pencil case, iPad, jacket, make-up/ comb, a copy of Ideal Homes magazine and a puncture repair kit... or a similar combination.
- The leathers have been specifically chosen for their durability but to keep the leather at it's best we advise using a good quality leather balm once a month to clean and protect the leather.
*Once attached to the rack the bag will easily attach to any Brompton Bike suitable for the C Frame. Please note the Frame itself is not included but can be bought separately from most good bike shops.
Hill & Ellis was created in 2012 by Catherine Ellis. Catherine is a fanatical cyclist but one who prefers not to look like an Olympic track cyclist when she arrives at work on her bike! This extended to her choice of bag - she became fed up with the many cycling bags that fail to combine practicality with style. So she decided to design and produce them herself.
All her bags are designed with the particular needs of the cyclist in mind, but you don't need to be a cyclist to fall in love with them.
Hill & Ellis bags are conceived and made in conjunction with a workshop full of highly skilled bag makers in Delhi. Catherine has spent time in the workshop and has seen personally their intricate skills and happy working conditions.The finished products are testament to both things.
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323