Oscar has been beautiful crafted for you and your Brompton bike making your dash to work (or that all important coffee date) feel so much more elegant.
Its lovely brown leather strap is easily detachable for use on the bike. For those rainy days, sling Oscar over your shoulder for a quick dart into the dry.
The dark brown leather finish reminds us of a luxurious chocolate dusted truffle, does it you? And, with all things chocolate, in the words of Oscar Wilde (the inspiration behind the bag's name) - "I can resist everything, except temptation"
Oscar has been specifically designed to attach to the Brompton 'C frame'.
Dimensions: 45.5 cm (W) 29 cm (H) 11cm (D)
Weight: 1.6 kgs
Capacity: 14.5 litres
- Part of the "British Collection" Oscar has been made in the UK, from materials sourced as close to home as possible to reduce his effect on the environment.
- Striking dark brown satchel leather, with nickel coated solid brass buckles and a blind embossed logo.
- Attaches to a *Brompton 'C frame' - which is held securely by two velcro tabs at the bottom of the bag.
- This bag will fit a 15” laptop, A4 booklet for successful business meetings, pencil case, iPad, jacket, make-up/moustache wax, a copy of The Importance of Being Earnest and a puncture repair kit... or a similar combination.
- The leathers have been specifically chosen for their durability but to keep the leather at it's best we advise using a good quality leather balm once a month to clean and protect the leather.
- Oscar is named after the London wit, Oscar Wilde.
*Once attached to the rack the bag will easily attach to any Brompton Bike suitable for the C Frame. Please note the Frame itself is not included but can be bought separately from most good bike shops.
Hill & Ellis was created in 2012 by Catherine Ellis. Catherine is a fanatical cyclist but one who prefers not to look like an Olympic track cyclist when she arrives at work on her bike! This extended to her choice of bag - she became fed up with the many cycling bags that fail to combine practicality with style. So she decided to design and produce them herself.
All her bags are designed with the particular needs of the cyclist in mind, but you don't need to be a cyclist to fall in love with them.
Hill & Ellis bags are conceived and made in conjunction with a workshop full of highly skilled bag makers in Delhi. Catherine has spent time in the workshop and has seen personally their intricate skills and happy working conditions.The finished products are testament to both things.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323