The Knog Blinder 4 is a revolution in bike lights. It's the pinnacle of Knog's reinvention of the humble bike light, which has caused such a stir in the cycling world in recent years.
Rechargeable by simply plugging it into any USB socket, It has four super-bright LEDs that pump out astonishing brightness from a tiny rubberised body. It produces a smooth beam of light that makes the Blinder visible over 800 metres away.
And this bundle offer gives you both front and rear ones at a generous discount.
With 5 dfferent modes and a up to 3-hours of charge in constant beam and 50-hours in flashing mode, you'll be seen on any ride. A simple clip straps it onto any suitable part of your bike in seconds. And it's so resilient that at Knog's Australian exhibitions they show it off by leaving it flashing in a glass of beer all day!
- Weight: 39g
- Sizes vary according to Blinder model you choose
- Rubber strap allows them to fit neatly around seatpost or handlebars in seconds - no tools or phaffing necessary
- Industrial grade UV-resistant silicone rubber, polycarbonate housing, anodised aluminium, solid stainless steel
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system
- 44 lumens LED Rating
- Both front and rear last for up to 3 hours in 'constant' mode, and up to 50 hours in 'Eco-Flash' mode.
- 100% Waterproof (IP66)
- 5 modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash
- Surface Mount LED lights
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less attachment for handlebars and seatposts between 22-32mm
Knog are an Australian firm from Melbourne who have made a huge splash in the bike accessories world. They did the small time pub gigs of the bike world for years before finally getting talent spotted - and the rest is rapidly becoming history.
Their funky locks and lights have made an almost unprecedented impression within their sector, and they're expanding into other areas at high speed.
In fact, there are few other players in the cycling world with such a conviction that existing 'rules' count for nothing, and that colour can be used anywhere. But it’s the quality of their designs and manufacturing standards that really marks them out – no danger of style over substance with these guys.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323