A core staple in their MTB collection, these Zena women's shorts from Madison have been carefully crafted and improved upon year-on-year to create an attractive, comfortable and reasonably priced baggy trail short.
The shorts are made from a 4-way stretch material that is light and has the right amount of stretch so your legs won't be constricted. A DWR coating finishes off the fabric, helping trail spray bead straight off the shorts.
Rear waist adjusters allow you to get the exact fit for your body, and a silicone print in the back of the waist band grips to your liner shorts to stop any unwanted movements.
Durability is important when you're in and out of the saddle navigating the trails, this is taken care off with double and triple needle stitching in all the right places to make these an indistructable pair of shorts. Two popper studs and a chunky fly zipper closing add to the robustness.
Other thoughtful details include laser cut thigh, hip and rear yoke vents to help keep you cool, two zippered front hand pockets with two rear stash pockets give you plenty of safe storage along with a stock cord in the rear pocket to keep you from losing your keys.
A superb all-round durable pair of shorts that will keep you comfortable on the trail for miles.
|To Fit Bust||To Fit Waist||To Fit Hips|
|Size 8 / XS||31-32||79-82||25.5-26.5||66-68||35-36||89-92|
|Size 10 / Small||32-33.5||83-86||26.5-28||69-72||36-37.5||93-96|
|Size 12 / Medium||34-36||87-92||28.5-30.5||73-78||38-40||97-102|
|Size 14 / Large||36.5-38.5||93-98||31-33||79-84||40.5-42.5||103-108|
|Size 16 / XL||39-41||99-104||33.5-35.5||85-90||43-45||109-114|
|Size 18 / XXL||41.5-44||105-112||36-38.5||91-98||45.5-48||115-122|
- Fabric Properties - DWR coating helps keep you dry from trail spray
- Construction - The 4-way stretch crotch and lumbar panels offer the maximum range of movement for an unrestricted ride and double and triple needle stitching in all the right areas ensure bombproof construction
- Fastening - 2 pop studs and a chunky fly zipper keep the shorts in place
- Pockets - Zippered hand and cargo pockets and an ergonomic phone pocket provide you with ample storage
- Ventilation - Subtle vent panels give you that welcome channel of cool air on hotter rides
- Upper - The built in elasticated waist adjuster allows you to find that perfect fit and silicone print in the back of the waist grips to your liner short to prevent any unwanted movement
Madison started as a company way back in 1977 as a small bike shop based in North West London. Since then, that single shop has evolved into one of the UK’s top distributors of bicycle parts and accessories, responsible for getting dozens of cycling brands to retailers.
Aside from all the other brands they sell, Madison's own brand of cycling kit has become one of the most trusted and widely-recognised names in cycling. Their original niche within the mountain biking world has broadened to cover all cycling disciplines, including road, commuting and touring - and their commitment to female cycling has accelerated so fast that eventually we could no longer resist!
Madison gear is hard wearing, well priced and beautifully designed too, with a strong, feminine design thread running through the whole range. It's great kit at great prices.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323