This is a lock to be reckoned with: Onguard's Pitbull is a traditional 'D-lock' that provides a real headache for thieves. The 14mm thick hardened steel is covered with a chunky vinyl coating, and it comes with the added bonus of a second cable, allowing you to secure your other wheel or your saddle and help keep them safe too. A silver Sold Secure rating is testament to its strength.
One of its best features, and a reflection of just how confident Onguard are in its abilities, is its £800 anti-theft guarantee. Just register with Onguard, and you can claim this sum back should the worst happen. The lock comes with 5 keys, in case you're a key loser, and one of them has a tiny torch incorporated to help you in the dark. And happily, Onguard have minimised that annoying lock rattle while you ride with their anti-rattle system.
[PLEASE NOTE THAT OWING TO COSTS OF POSTAGE, WE ARE UNABLE TO SEND THIS PRODUCT TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UK]
- Massive 14mm ultra hardened steel shackle optimises resistance to cutting
- 'Quattro' bolt locking mechanism locks the cross bar to the shackle on 4 sides, maximising resistance to pulling
- New, user friendly 'pick pull and drill resistant' Z-key cylinder featuring Bumpblok offers maximum deterrent against physical attack
- Includes 5 laser cut keys (1 microlight, and 4 other extra grip keys)
- Microlight projects a bright white beam
- Quick release multi-position mounting bracket for your bike frame
- Double rubber coating on crossbar
- Anti-rattle bumpers
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323