At VeloVixen we want you to be delighted with every purchase. However, we recognise that sometimes goods may need to be returned. If you need to return part or all of your order to us, you have 28 days from the date of dispatch of your order to post your return back to us.
Some returns received outside this 28 days may still be eligible for a credit to your VeloVixen account, provided all the below criteria are fulfilled, but will not be refundable barring exceptional circumstances.
How to return an item to VeloVixen
Please note, this Freepost system is only available for returns from within the UK.
1. Fill in the returns slip at the bottom of your invoice or complete the downloadable returns form below. If you would like an exchange* for the returned item, please write clearly the size you would like to exchange to.
2. Include this in your package and seal it up securely.
3. Click on the link below to generate a printable label and QR code that can be used to return your parcel to us for free with Royal Mail
--> Create my Freepost Returns Label <--
4. Print your label, attach it to your parcel and take it to your local post office to send back to us.
Or, if you don’t have a printer, take your parcel, along with the Royal Mail returns label QR code (found within your Royal Mail returns label confirmation email), to the post office to have them print your returns label for you there.
* IMPORTANT: we are only able to offer exchanges where you wish to change to the same product in a different size. If you require a different product, you should ask for a refund and place a separate order.
Please note these important points before sending your return:
1. We require all products to be returned to us in perfect resaleable condition or we will be unable to refund you. This includes all items being returned within their original packaging* and with all labels still attached.
2. If the value of the products you are returning means the net cost of your order drops BELOW the minimum order value for free postage (£80), we will retain a £2.95 fee to reflect the postage cost that would have been payable on the product(s) that you have kept. This fee also allows us to ensure that no return goes to landfill.
3. Similarly, if your order has benefited from multiple item deal (ie. where the cheapest item is reduced in price) or an order value specific discount, this discount will be netted off your refund in the event of a return.
--- Example: If the cheaper of any two products is discounted and, subsequently, one of the two items is returned, the original discount will become invalid. ---
4. All toiletries are non-refundable.
5. Charity tips added to orders are never refundable.
*Please note that, for some products, the external packaging acts as the label for the product too and, therefore, it is imperative that all packaging is returned.
Returning an item received as a gift
Items that are received as a gift can be returned for an exchange or gift voucher* provided they are returned within our returns window. Please contact VeloVixen if you want to return an item that was gifted to you.
We do appreciate that Christmas presents can sometimes need a bit more leeway than this on timing, however. We will deal as humanely as possible with any exchanges or returns of Christmas presents that are with us before the 25th January.
*We will never refund by way of a gift voucher without checking with the original purchaser.
Returning Faulty Goods
We are always very disappointed on the rare occasions our customers receive a faulty item. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you and you wish to return them within the 28 day return window, please write clearly on your returns slip the nature of the fault and whether you would like a replacement or a full refund.
If a fault develops outside the 28 day return period, contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the fault with you and agree the best way forward. Inevitably, we cannot accept an item returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed or the damage caused to the product is not covered under product warranty. This would include when perceived faults can reasonably be ascribed to general wear and tear.
If you need to explain your return in more detail, please enclose a separate note to tell us more about it.
What to expect once you have returned your item
Once your parcel has been received by our team it can take up to 10 working days to fulfil your request. When we have processed your return, we will confirm this to you by email (assuming you have given us your email address).
Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement. If, after sending your return to us, you have not received our email confirmation within 10 working days, please contact us by email to email@example.com so we can investigate.
If you change your mind
You have a statutory right to a "cooling off" period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 15 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you return your order within 15 working days and write clearly on your returns slip that this is a “cancelled” order, we can honour your statutory right to a “cooling off” period.