At VeloVixen we aim always to provide you with high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. We want you to be delighted with every purchase. However, we recognise that Goods may sometimes need to be returned. Returns are governed by the following Terms and Conditions:
How to return an item to VeloVixen
Please note, this Freepost system is only available for returns from within the UK.
1. Download and print off the returns form below. Fill it in to include your name and address, details of what you are returning, your reasons for returning and whether you would like an exchange* or a refund.
2. Include this in your package and seal it up securely.
3. Click on the link below to create your Freepost label to stick on the outside of your package.
--> Create my Freepost Returns Label <--
4. Print it off, stick it safely to the package and take it to your local post office to send back to us.
*** Please note: we require all original packaging and labels to be returned to us or we will be unable to refund you. ***
* IMPORTANT: we are only able to offer exchanges where you wish to change to the same product in a different size. If you require a different product, you should ask for a refund and place a separate order.
1. Any Goods that qualify for a return (see below) will need to be returned in the following manner:
- Please follow the instructions at the top of this page for your returns process.
- All Goods must be returned within 15 working days of receipt in perfect resaleable condition: unused, unwashed and with all the original packaging and labels;
- We do appreciate that Christmas presents can sometimes need a bit more leeway than this on timing, however. We will deal as humanely as possible with any exchanges or returns of Christmas presents that are with us before mid January;
- If you wish to provide any additional information about why you are returning your item, please include this as a note within your package.
- Wrap your items safely and securely, using your own materials or the original delivery packaging.
Any returns received outside 15 working days from when you received your order may still be eligible for a credit to your VeloVixen account, provided all the above criteria are fulfilled, but will not be refundable barring exceptional circumstances.
1.1. UK Addresses
You must retain Proof of Postage until you have received your refund from us. We are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit unfortunately cannot be treated as returned. You should therefore be sure to retain proof of postage until you have received your refund, in case you need to use it to claim compensation from the Post Office.
1.2. Addresses outside the UK
If you are sending the returns package from outside the UK, then address the package yourself using the address below. You will need to pay for the postage yourself. Take the parcel to your local Post Office or equivalent to send it to the address below, ensuring you obtain Proof of Postage:
Returns Department - VeloVixen
Wheatley Business Centre
Old London Road
2. Faulty Goods:
We are always very disappointed on the rare occasions our customers receive a faulty item. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact VeloVixen within 30 days of receipt to notify us that they will be returned as set out in point 1 above. Make sure you let us know about the fault so we can make sure other items are not affected.
Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. If a fault develops outside of the 30 day return period, contact us by email to email@example.com before you return the item so we can discuss the fault with you and agree the best way forward.
Inevitably, we cannot accept an item returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is clearly due to wear and tear or misuse.
If you need to explain your return in more detail, please enclose a separate note to tell us more about it
3. Goods that develop faults:
If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty. You should discuss this directly with the manufacturer in question.
4. Goods damaged in transit:
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to VeloVixen within 10 working days of receipt of Goods and arrange for the Goods to be returned as set out in point 1 above.
Once we have received the returned Goods, we will either arrange for a replacement to be sent to you or, if you specify, for a full refund to be made to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods originally.
5. If you change your mind:
You have a statutory right to a "cooling off" period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 15 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the Goods within this period, VeloVixen asks that you please return them to VeloVixen within 10 working days of receipt as set out in point 1 above, which includes our contact information.
6. Returning Goods that are the wrong size:
We go to all reasonable lengths to give the clearest possible indication of practical sizing for those goods where this is relevant. If, however, Goods that you order do not fit as you hoped when you receive them, you should return them within 10 working days as set out in point 1 above. Refunds (through the payment method used when purchasing the Goods) or replacements in a different size will be issued when we receive the returned Goods.
Please note that in cases where, in our reasonable judgement, multiple sizes of a particular item have been bought with the ultimate aim of keeping only one, and only through buying multiple variations of the same product has the order avoided a delivery charge, then we retain the right to retain the delivery charge retrospectively if the net amount kept is less than the minimum required for free delivery.
7. Exchanging an item:
If the product you require is still available we will exchange it for you free of charge. If the new item you require costs less than the one you have returned we will refund you the difference. If it costs more than the one you have returned we will need to take an additional payment from you before we can send you the item. Please make sure you give us a daytime telephone number or your email address so we can contact you.
8. Returning an item received as a gift:
An item that was received as a gift can be returned for an exchange or gift vouchers. An email will be sent to the person who made the original purchase when the exchange is completed. Refunds can only be made to the original credit or debit card on which the gift was purchased.
9. Time taken to process my return:
Once your parcel has been received by our team it can take up to 10 working days to fulfil your request. Returns are dealt with in the order in which they are received. When we have dealt with your parcel we will confirm this to you by email, assuming you have given us your email address.
Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement. If, after sending your return to us, you have not received our email confirmation within 10 working days, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate.
If you wish to return Goods to VeloVixen for any of the above reasons, please do so as set out in point 1 above. For any further queries, please contact us using the details on the Contact Us page. VeloVixen reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.