This Challenge (the "Challenge") and competition (the “Competition”) is open to entrants aged 18+ only. The Challenge opens at 00.01hrs on 20.09.2021 and closes at 23.59hrs on 10.10.2021. Entrants who complete the challenge (the "finishers") will each receive a voucher code entitling them to a £20 saving on an order to the value of £80 or more on the VeloVixen website. By participating in the Challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the full terms and conditions.
The VeloVixen Full 360 Challenge, is for Strava members to complete 360 minutes of recorded activity within the challenge period. All completers of the Challenge are given the opportunity to redeem a £20 discount voucher against orders worth £80 or more at www.velovixen.com by entering in their email address and thereby opting in to accept VeloVixen's Data Policy and Terms and Conditions as well as receiving marketing communications from VeloVixen.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and all entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: VeloVixen, Unit 28, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW
How to Enter
Eligibility: The Challenge and Competition is open to Strava users aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its agents and anyone professionally connected with this Challenge and Competition.
Entry: Entry to the Challenge and Competition is available upon use of Strava. The Challenge starts and ends based on each user’s local time zone. Manual entries, or rides marked ‘Private’ will not count towards your challenge effort. All activities logged during the Challenge period must be uploaded to Strava no later than three days after the challenge ends.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry Period: Opens at 00.01hrs on 20.09.2021 , closes at 23.59hrs on 10.10.2021.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Challenge & Competition. Entrants who do not give correct details will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the Challenge & Competition.
- Upon completion of the challenge, each finisher will be eligible for a unique £20 Voucher code which can be redeemed at www.velovixen.com on all products that are not already discounted. Challenge finishers will receive an email containing a link to a page on the VeloVixen website. Users will be required to enter their details to opt in to receive VeloVixen's email newsletter, as well as their unique Voucher code. After subscribing, a participant can unsubscribe at any time, and receive no further communication from VeloVixen, yet retain the validity of their reward. All entrants must be over 18 years old and must abide by the competition Terms & Conditions
Reward & Prize Information
- Reward: Each entrant who completes the Challenge will receive a unique VeloVixen Voucher code worth £20. The £20 Voucher will be applicable only on products on the VeloVixen website that are not already reduced in price. If items purchased with the discount code are returned only the discounted price will be refunded. Please see example below*. Exchanges will be dependent on stock availability. Exchanges will only be possible for changes of size, not changes of product. The unique discount code can only be used once per person. Only one Voucher can be redeemed per single transaction. The offer excludes the purchase of gift cards. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice. The £20 Voucher expires at midnight on November 7th 2021.
- Winner notification: Finishers will be notified by Strava upon completion of the Challenge period and directed to claim the discount code via email.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold, or exchanged for cash.
* Example of how refunds on returned products will be treated: In the case of a £125 order purchased for £105 using the £20 discount voucher (ie. a 16% saving on the order), if you send back a product originally worth £50, you will receive £42 - ie. 16% less than the full £50.
Our Right to Use Information About You
- Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored and processed by or on behalf of the Promoter strictly under the General Protection Data Regulation (2018).
- The personal information will be used by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition, and to send an entrant what he/she asks the Promoter to send him/her. The winner’s information may be shared in line with VeloVixen's third party agencies in line with VeloVixen's Data Policy and Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of this webpage.
- An entrant’s personal details may be used for the marketing purposes of the Promoter only if an entrant has opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoter or for any other purpose agreed by an entrant. If an entrant would like to stop receiving messages from the Promoter, she/he can use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from the Promoter.
- Other than its agencies and third party suppliers who are contracted to administer the Competition, the Promoter will not pass entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its agents reserve the right at its sole discretion not to consider, and to exclude or disqualify any entry that they deem to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of or inappropriate with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Competition and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Competitions entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- This Competition is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or the producers, retailers or any other party featured in the Prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of any third party are the property of their respective owner.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
- To the full extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
VeloVixen, Unit 28, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW