Primal Noir Bib Shorts
Primal's Noir bib shorts are one of their most admired yet subtle designs. They team up stunningly in this bundle with the Noir jersey and will help you to look that much more chic if you're after something a little different from all-over black. Its subtle yet striking artwork typify Primal's design capabilities with technical apparel.
Primal's Noirl bib shorts combine high quality Italian chamois padding, quality, comfort, performance and durability. They manage to combine ergonomic panels to remove pressure from those 'important' areas, and simultaneously create compression around key muscle groups.
Primal's Noir Jersey
Part two of the bundle, the Noir jersey - is equally stunning, and tops off the Noir look. Its SpeedPro fabric acts effectively to wick moisture from your skin and push it off the face of the jersey, allowing you to keep cool and dry. The full length YKK zip is designed to be 'invisible' and unfailingly reliable, and the 3 rear pockets are positioned to reflect many years of racing experience. The cut is 100% female, and the waistband deliberately left elastic-free to avoid digging in or riding up over broader hips.
And with value like this, it's easy to see how Primal have become such a big name in the US over the last 20 years.
- Pri-Flex spandex/poly blend bright yarn, with specific consideration given to muscle compression, elastic recovery, stretch and printability;
- E3 Fino chamois uses multi-density foams, 4-way stretch and antibacterial silver ion fabric;
- Chamois also features dual density air cell foam providing extra durable lifetime protection;
- Fashionable and flattering womens-specific cut
- Triple rear pocket
- Sport Cut: no elastic in sleeves or waistband
- SpeedPro Fabric offers plaited double knit with micro yarn face and higher denier filament yarn on the reverse, creating a 'push/pull' effect to wick you dry
- YKK zips are full length, with custom lightweight pull tabs and coil connections for extra reliability
Primal was founded in 1992 by 'real' cyclists. It's an ethos they maintain today: every employee must be a passionate and positive cyclist - but not necessarily a hugely talented one! Their primary aim is to create clothes for cyclists that not only work perfectly, but also look unique, beautiful and full of character.
Their design department is famous in the cycling world, constantly creating ambitious new looks but never allowing style to overwhelm substance. Whilst they are amongst the biggest cycling clothing companies in the world, they stand out by remaining human, approachable and flexible. They go out of their way to avoid becoming a corporate behemoth focused on 'peddling not pedalling'. It's a great approach.
Their Global Headquarters is in Denver, Colorado (lucky them!), but they have been growing within Europe for several years now, and their UK team is fully focused on what is a new market for them. We are hoping to grow with them.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323