Archie is your new acquaintance, perfect for a city ride. With Archie's smart, classy and beautiful design, dash to that important meeting or render-vous with this splendid cycling bag as your new statement piece. Whatever the occasion, Archie will be by your side, on or off saddle.
Included is a gorgeous leather shoulder strap which is ideal for the bike to boardroom transformation.
Archie has been specifically designed to attach to the Brompton 'C frame'
- Part of the "British Collection" Archie has been made in the UK, from materials sourced as close to home as possible to reduce his effect on the environment.
- Striking tan brown satchel leather, with nickel coated solid brass buckles and a blind embossed logo.
- Attaches to a *Brompton 'C frame' - which is held securely by two velco tabs at the bottom of the bag.
- This bag will fit a 15” laptop, A4 booklet for successful business meetings, pencil case, iPad, jacket, make-up/beard oil, a copy of the Financial Times and a puncture repair kit... or a similar combination.
- The leathers have been specifically chosen for their durability but to keep the leather at it's best we advise using a good quality leather balm once a month to clean and protect the leather.
Once attached to the rack the bag will easily attach to any Brompton Bike suitable for the C Frame. Please note the Frame itself is not included but can be bought separately from most good bike shops.
Hill & Ellis was created in 2012 by Catherine Ellis. Catherine is a fanatical cyclist but one who prefers not to look like an Olympic track cyclist when she arrives at work on her bike! This extended to her choice of bag - she became fed up with the many cycling bags that fail to combine practicality with style. So she decided to design and produce them herself.
All her bags are designed with the particular needs of the cyclist in mind, but you don't need to be a cyclist to fall in love with them.
Hill & Ellis bags are conceived and made in conjunction with a workshop full of highly skilled bag makers in Delhi. Catherine has spent time in the workshop and has seen personally their intricate skills and happy working conditions.The finished products are testament to both things.