Percy has been passionately crafted by Hill & Ellis for you and your Brompton bike. Heading to that romantic dinner date or cycling from work through the city night-life will feel less of a trauma with Percy carrying your cargo. We love its navy finish with tan buckles, absolutely stunning! Percy's appearance is full of character, so chic and effortlessly beautiful.
Percy has been specifically designed to attach to the Brompton 'C frame'.
- Part of the "British Collection" Percy has been made in the UK, from materials sourced as close to home as possible to reduce his effect on the environment.
- Striking navy satchel leather, contrasted with full grain tan brown leather buckle straps and nikel coated solid brass buckles.
- Silver embossed logo.
- Attaches to a Brompton 'C frame' - which is held securely by two velco tabs at the bottom of the bag.
- This bag will fit a 15” laptop, A4 booklet for successful business meetings, pencil case, iPad, jacket, make-up/ comb, a copy of Cycling Weekly and a puncture repair kit... or a similar combination.
- The leathers have been specifically chosen for their durability but to keep the leather at it's best we advise using a good quality leather balm once a month to clean and protect the leather.
*Once attached to the rack the bag will easily attach to any Brompton Bike suitable for the C Frame. Please note the Frame itself is not included but can be bought separately from most good bike shops.
Hill & Ellis was created in 2012 by Catherine Ellis. Catherine is a fanatical cyclist but one who prefers not to look like an Olympic track cyclist when she arrives at work on her bike! This extended to her choice of bag - she became fed up with the many cycling bags that fail to combine practicality with style. So she decided to design and produce them herself.
All her bags are designed with the particular needs of the cyclist in mind, but you don't need to be a cyclist to fall in love with them.
Hill & Ellis bags are conceived and made in conjunction with a workshop full of highly skilled bag makers in Delhi. Catherine has spent time in the workshop and has seen personally their intricate skills and happy working conditions.The finished products are testament to both things.
Standard UK delivery is usually 2-3 working days. We use Royal Mail's Tracked 48 service - you will receive a tracking code with your order.
Next Day Delivery (guaranteed by 12pm with Royal Mail) is available on some products when ordered before 1pm. This option will be shown next to the specific product when available.
If your particular size is not shown, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Please note some deliveries may take longer if we need to order a product in.
For details on how to return products, click here.