These Sealskinz performance thin weight waterproof ankle sock are designed specifically for Road Cycling for conditions where minimal insulation and maximum breathability are required. Featuring the unique Hydrostop technology which gives a much more secure fit between your leg and the top of the sock, meaning the chance of water ingress through the top is massively reduced.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- The lightest waterproof sock, ideal for warm, wet days
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Added support and comfortable fit – Elasticated ankle and instep
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock.
- The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
- Thermal rating 2 and is ideal for those cooler days when extra warmth is required
Wash at 40, low tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
Sealskinz Size Guide
Sealskinz are famous for their groundbreaking levels of waterproofing and insulation. They are a UK company, so their sizing reflects UK anatomies, including hands and feet.
If you're unsure about your size having read the guide, feel free to contact us.
|| UK Size
|| Euro Size
|| Hand Circumference
||12cm / 5"
||15cm / 6"
||18cm / 7"
||20cm / 8"
||23cm / 9"
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.