The Sunwise® Equinox is one of their range of interchangeable models which combine lightweight comfort with striking British designs and feature wrap-around protection from the sun. It is the multi-lens sister model to the Sunwise Canary Wharf and comes with a selection of no fewer than 3 sets of lenses which can be simply switched to match conditions:
1. Yellow lenses (category 1) for low light.
2. Orange lenses (category 2) for medium light.
3. Smoke mirror lenses (category 3) for strong light.
The Sunwise® Equinox model lenses are exceptionally clear and impact resistant, giving you great visibility from bright sunlight to cloudy conditions or even after dark rides.
The wrap-around shape makes for really good protection not only from harmful rays, but also from rain, wind, road debris and even those pesky insects (If only they stopped them flying into your mouth on a ride!).
- All Sunwise eyewear comes with a complementary microfibre pouch.
- Interchangeable lenses to cover all weather conditions.
- Yellow lenses (category 1) for low light.
- Orange lenses (category 2) for medium light.
- Smoke mirror lenses (category 3) for strong light.
- Light and comfortable
- Durable and secure
- Water resistant
- Impact resistant
- Excellent optical clarity
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection from glare, rain, wind and road debris
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves give maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect to wear under a cap or helmet
- British Designed.
One size fits all
Oxford-based Sunwise were established in 1996 after finding a gap in the market for top quality sports sunglasses that didn't suffer from prices doubled tripled as a result of fancy brand logos and exotic sponsorship deals.
Since then, Sunwise have become a globally recommended brand for sportspeople who rank out-and-out quality above glitzy branding, without ever wanting to sacrifice classy good looks.
Every bit as well designed and finished as the household name sunglasses they rival, they've steadily expanded their ranges through focusing on specific sports - starting with running, and moving through the likes of cricket, golf. And - you guessed it - cycling.
Located just a 6-mile ride from VeloVixen's front door, Sunwise's reputation has spread through excellent media coverage, word-of-mouth and personal recommendations. We're delighted to be working with them to offer a select range of quality sunglasses for active women.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, often sooner. Within the UK we use Royal Mail's Tracked service - you will receive a tracking code with your order once it is shipped.
Next Day Delivery (guaranteed by 12pm with Royal Mail) is available on some products when ordered before 1pm. This option will be shown next to the specific product when available.
If your particular size is not shown, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Please note some deliveries may take longer if we need to order a product in.
For details on how to return products, click here.
Note for custom products: dispatch of pre-ordered, custom products will take place as soon as they arrive with us from the factory. They cannot be returned or exchanged.