The Proviz Triviz rechargeable lighting triangle was described by Cycling Active Magazine as 'ingenious' when it was launched in 2012. Road.cc said 'the tri-viz is literally brilliant'. We're inclined to agree. It's designed by Proviz simply to make you more visible on the roads in the most effective way possible.
Buy it with the Nightrider Jacket that it was designed for, and you've got the perfect package to keep you warm, dry and well lit out there. Proviz have really thought this through. For one thing, the blue really distinguishes you from that expanse of red and white lights out on the roads. And they designed it so it's at optimum eye level to ensure drivers and other road users see it and leave extra space when passing. Recharging couldn't be simpler: just plug it into any USB socket for 3-4 hours and forget all the hassle and ungreenness of replacing batteries. Plus, it's attachable in seconds, and offers extreme waterproofing.
The Proviz Nightrider Jacket itself is one of the most effective and eye-catching waterproof cycling jackets available. It's perfect for commuting or going that bit further. It offers some of the most generous reflective areas available on any cycling jacket, guaranteeing that you'll be as visible as possible during the hours of darkness. But it's more than just practical. Yes, its seam seals, stormproof zips and rear spray guard ensure you stay dry, but you'll also be comfortable: its breathability, fleece-lined collar, adjustable waistband and velcro cuffs mean it's outstandingly comfortable too.
Small: Chest 84-86cm, Sleeve 74cm
Medium: Chest 89-91cm, Sleeve 76cm
Large: Chest 95-97cm, Sleeve 78cm
X-Large: Chest 98-100cm, Sleeve 80cm
- Triviz light pack compatible (simply replace the reflective triangle)
- Waterproof, breathable and hard-wearing fabric with mesh lining for extra comfort
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Highly reflective panelling, trim, logos and removable booster triangle
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest, back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Machine washable
- Unique self-contained light-emitting warning triangle
- Mini-USB rechargeable - 4 hours (power lead included)
- Electroluminescent lighting - Most effective lighting system to draw attention to yourself when it is dark or during times of poor light
- Colour: Blue
- Exclusively compatible with all products in the Proviz Nightrider range, attachable via hook and loop (in place of reflective triangle on chosen Nightrider product)
- Size of triangle: 16cm x 16cm x 16cm
- Highly water-resistant
- Modes: Constant, fast flash, slow flash
- Run time: 12hrs+ constant, 16hrs+ flashing
- Weight: 115g
- Registered design (4024505)
ProViz was set up in 2009 by two London-based cycling enthusiast brothers to meet the need for affordable, light-emitting, bright and visible cycling accessories.
Following extensive searching, they were shocked that there were so few light-emitting accessories on the market, and that cyclists were having to improvise current cycle accessories in an attempt to be more visible. As a result, ProViz developed a number of unique, high visibility, light-emitting cycling products which take cycling clothing and accessories to a new level. The UK’s number one cycling distributor Moore Large signed them up.
We were particularly taken by their refreshing approach to a long-standing problem, and by their willingness to develop products which are female-specific, without having to resort to pink! As if to reinforce our thoughts, the best selling cycle magazine Cycling Active said: “One of the most innovative new brands to appear in the cycling trade in 2010 was ProViz.”
And they've gone from strength to strength since then, with ambitious plans to continue.
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323