This mid-weight Merino/Polyester Long Sleeve jersey has been designed to be worn on it's own or as part of a layering system when the cold weather really kicks in! Merino offers odour resistant, warm, breathable and naturally moisture wicking performance, so it will see you through from Autumn to Spring.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- 250gsm 50% Merino/50% Poly single knit LS jersey
- Mid-weight, suitable for a wide range of seasons
- Odour resistant, wicking, breathable & quick drying
- Flat locked seams for comfort
- Reflective detail at rear hem for added low-light visibility
- 3 deep rear pockets with an extra zip pocket for valuables, with polka dot print design
- YKK full length zip with Ri lock down puller
- Zip garage and guard for comfort & warmth
- Ri embroidery details
- No scratchy labels - printed care label is sewn flat
- Dropped hem at rear, for extra warmth on the bike
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323