These stunning cross-over Fernhurst bib shorts from Rivelo are designed to complement a variety of shapes and sizes.
The female specific chamois pad is made from an aeriated fabric that dries quickly to keep you fresh and comfortable during long hours in the saddle.
Lightweight fabric is used throughout, that's soft to the touch while still offering a good level of supportive compression.>
The cut has been thoughtfully designed, with ergonomic panels to ensure the most comfortable fit and 3cm wide striped silicone leg cuff grippers to help avoid 'sausage' leg.
Other considerate details include fabric treated with an UPS 50+ sun protector, reflective detailing to help be seen after dark, flatlock stitching and sewn flat labels to make sure there's no scratchy bits to chafe and interfere with your riding.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Female specific aeriated chamois pad with bacteriostatic, quick drying and cooling fabric covering, suitable for 3-4 hr rides
- Soft touch lightweight compression fabric offers stretch and optimal support
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 3cm wide striped silicone leg grippers help to avoid 'sausage' legs
- Cross-over mesh bib section offers a versatile fit for differing body shapes & sizes
- Open front design for ventilation
- Contrast back mesh panel
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Reflective visibility details
- Flatlock stitching for all round comfort
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323