Be seen or be understated, the choice is yours! This versatile reversible water resistant jacket is the ideal commuting companion - be seen on the road on your way to work, and then reverse to the other side for travelling to a lunchtime meeting or seeing friends after work. With a large stash pocket that's accessible from both sides, and a fold-away reflective fabric hem panel, being safe & seen has never been so stylish!
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Windproof & water resistant fabric with a breathable and lightweight reverse side
- Fully reversible with DWR finish
- Foldaway reflective fabric hem panel - zips into hem neatly when not required
- Large zipped stash pocket that's accessible from both sides
- Laser cut holes in underarm panel for added breathability
- Reflective piping & print details for added low light visibility
- Dropped hem at rear to protect from road spray
- YKK full length zip with zip garage & guard for protection
- Webbing zip pullers for easy opening
- Angled collar, lined in soft microfiber fabric, for comfort and weather protection
- Articulated sleeve panelling, for an 'on-the-bike' fit
- Soft gros grain ribbon back neck hanging loop
- Stretch panels at cuffs for a secure fit
- No scratchy labels - care label is sewn flat inside pocket
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323