This classically styled jersey from UK based Rivelo is packed with functional cycling features.
It's definitely not style over substance with the Harwood jersey as every detail has been thought through carefully to ensure you're as comfortable as possible when cycling.
From soft, stretchy, breathable fabric, including opaque mesh underarm panels to keep you fresh, right through to four spacious back pockets that include a water resistant zip pocket to keep your essentials dry and safe.
Other thoughtful details include a material flap at the top of the full-length zip so you don't catch your chin, sewn flat care labels so you don't get chafed as you ride and reflective trims to help you be seen if you ride your bike after dark.
We simply love the heritage styling with a modern twist.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- High quality, soft & comfortable wicking performance fabric
- Mini polka dot print panels
- Excellent breathability & quick drying properties, with opaque mesh underarm panels for added breathability
- Four spacious back pockets including a water resistant zip pocket for keeping small essentials safe
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Reflective trims for visibility
- Dropped hem at rear with Rivelo silicone gripper
- YKK full length zip with Ri lock down puller, zip garage & guard for protection
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323