These mid-weight bib tights are perfect for short or high-intensity rides in the bridge seasons when you need to keep your muscles warm, without overheating. Large amounts of reflective detailing helps you to be seen when the light is low, and quick drying fabric & pad also make these bibs ideal for commuting.
This fabric is not compressive, so if you are between sizes you may wish to size down
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Female specific aeriated chamois pad with Italian foams & hydrophilic treated Italian fabric to enhance moisture transport, suitable for 5-6 hr rides
- Soft touch, thermal fabric that also offers a high level of compression & support
- High level of reflective visibility panelling & details
- Water resistant panel in seat for road spray protection
- DWR treated fabric for water resistant performance
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Cross-over mesh bib section offers a versatile fit for differing body shapes & sizes
- Open front design for ventilation
- YKK zips at cuff for easy on/off
- Soft flat locked stitching on all seams for comfort
- Rivelo silicone gripper at cuffs for a secure fit
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323