A traditional Belgian style cycling cap that's an essential for any discerning cyclist in the colder months. Made from thermal stretch fabric with a wind resistant front panel, this cap is designed to protect you from the elements, whilst also allowing excess heat and sweat to escape. To be worn under a helmet, the knitted collar is great at keeping out the chill and the reflective trim on the peak adds an element of visibility in low light.
One size fits all
- Stretch thermal fabric for a versatile fit
- Wind resistant front panel to protect against chilly head winds
- Soft jersey lining for added warmth & comfort, with wicking performance
- Reflective piping around peak edge for added visibility in low light
- Striped knitted collar for extra warmth
- Quarter-panel construction with darts for a low profile fit
- Printed care instructions - no scratchy labels
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323