The Rivelo Caldera are the most technical premium women's cycling shorts yet, on a par with any others available. Made with coldblack treated MITI fabric to offer muscle support and help reduce heat build up. They also have a handy clasp opening at the lower back to aid with quick removal for comfort stops.
With a special aeriated pad that dries quickly and offers comfort on long summer rides, and cuff grippers & straps that are made from Italian mesh, these lightweight bib shorts will be your best friends when the temperature soars.
Designed to improve how you ride and feel through the longest, hardest outings, they're anatomically cut for the best possible comfort and performance whilst you're on the bike.
Rivelo's Caldera Bibshorts have been designed, developed and tested in the UK by real female cyclists. That means they know exactly what to get right in a pair of female bib shorts - so you can just focus on your ride.
Why not combine it with the rest of the Rivelo range for a really sophisticated look?
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Italian compression level fabric from MITI with POWER 4-way stretch & coldblack treatment, offers support & protection
- Female specific aeriated chamois pad with Italian foams & hydrophilic treated Italian fabric to enhance moisture transport
- Suitable FOR 5-6hr rides
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Clasp closure at lower back offers easy access for comfort stops
- Italian soft mesh straps
- Italian open knit stretch leg grippers help to avoid 'sausage' legs
- Open front design for ventilation but cut high enough to offer coverage & support
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Reflective visibility details
- Flatlock stitching for all round comfort
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
Main: 64% Polyamide, 19% Elastane, 17% Polyester
Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323