A densely knitted, high stretch lightweight long sleeve jersey, with a brushed backing offering supreme softness against the skin. This jersey is designed to be worn in a wide range of conditions, from Spring rides where the sun is not quite warm enough to expose your arms, to early morning Summer rides when there's still a chill in the air. It can be used as part of a layering system on chillier rides, where you don't want extra bulk, or as a lightweight alternative to arm warmers offering protection from the sun. It's the perfect solution to the conundrum that is the British weather!
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Ultra soft hand feel & high stretch Polyester/Polyurethane fabric, with brushed backing
- Light-weight & suitable for a wide range of seasons
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Opaque mesh side panels offering added breathability
- Reflective detail at rear hem for added low-light visibility
- Four spacious back pockets including a water resistant zip pocket for keeping small essentials safe
- An extra side pocket ideal for gels
- ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- YKK full length zip with Ri lock down puller, zip garage & guard for protection
- Dropped hem at rear with Rivelo silicone gripper
- No scratchy labels - printed care label is sewn flat
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323