Sawako Furuno's Ribbon helmet is one of the cutest cycling accessories around. This helmet has been featured in a number of fashion magazines, and even made a few TV appearances. The soft and elegant pastel colour is especially versatile, making the Ribbon helmets among the most popular helmets in the range. The pretty dot ribbon encircles the helmet just like a traditional hat. Finished with a sweet ribbon bow, it will flirt with passers-by and inject a breeziness into your pedalling that few helmets can match.
However, underpinning all of this is a high quality helmet, showing the hallmarks of real workmanship. Finding the correct manufacturer to bring out the design properly whilst maintaining the highest standards took time - but we think it was worth it.
- To measure whether the Sawako Furuno one-size helmet will work for you, simply wrap a measuring tape comfortably around your head at the level that a helmet rim would sit at.
- One size: Female Medium, typically 52-58cm, with accommodating size adjuster
- One size female M (typically 52~58cm) with size adjuster
- Complies with European standard CE EN1078, and American CPSC.
- Beautiful glossy finish for improved durability
- Each design is currently limited edition (i.e. not mass produced)
Sawako Furuno is an exclusive label for female cyclists. The founder Sawako Furuno, originally from Tokyo, is a trained architect who has always been passionate about design. As a regular London cyclist, she was keen to design 'products that would stand out from the typical unattractive cycling accessories and apparel'. Very much in tune with our thinking at VeloVixen!
Her brand is all about being feminine, stylish and having fun on your bike. Since the launch, Sawako's cycling helmets have attracted a number of fashionable cyclists all over the world. The helmets are also loved by the media, having been featured in a number of fashion magazines, newspaper and TV programs. She is at the vanguard of the growing trend for outstanding women's cycling kit to have a foot in each camp: cycling and fashion. It's no wonder her helmets sell out so fast...
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323