Your hands face a pretty hard time on the bars, doing nothing much other than braking, signalling or dinging the bike bell. That's why adding the Sealskinz Brecon Cycling Gloves to your life, will make all the difference to your ride - frozen paws are definitely not the way to go.
The Sealskinz Brecon Winter Gloves are fully waterproof and windproof, yet still breathable (so it's not like a sauna in there). Your hands will stay dry in wet weather and sit warm and snug in the cold. Its soft and durable palm has improved gel padding for increased grip and comfort, so hands don't take the hit of hard, bumpy ground. Plus, with its anti-slip technology, the inner lining won't cause a fuss by moving around, meaning hands are less likely to pull out unwillingly.
Extended stretch cuffs to eliminate horrid drafts whilst riding, soft touch velcro closure to keep the gloves fastened and a PU wiper on thumb to wipe away sweat and snot (sounds gross, but you will do it).
These rugged Brecon Gloves are designed to properly fit a woman's hand shape and primarily provide warmth, flexibility and grip in cold conditions - we say, don't let the weather keep you from rolling!
... You can even use a touchscreen device without taking your All Weather gloves off! Minus the faff and freeze.
To achieve the best fit...
- Measure around your knuckles with a measuring tape. Make sure you measure the hand you write with (right if you're right handed, left if you're left handed!)
- The size that you measure in inches is your glove size.
- Remember ~ if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold. If in doubt, size up.
SMALL - 6" / 15cm
MEDIUM - 7" / 18cm
LARGE - 8" / 20cm
X-LARGE ~ 9" / 23cm
- Outer lining: 48% Polyester | 27% Polyurethane | 18% Nylon | 4% Spandex | 3% Rubber
- Membrane: Micro-porous membrane
- Inner lining: 100% Polyester
- Women's specific fit ~ slimmer around the wrist and palm with a longer finger profile
- Soft and durable AX Suede Quattro palm with improved gel padding ~ for extra grip and comfort
- Anti-slip technology ~ eliminates liner movement and pull out
- Extended stretch cuffs ~ for additional warmth
- Soft touch velcro closure
- Pull on tab
- PU wiper on thumb
- Touchscreen friendly ~ feature on index finger and thumb
- Fully machine washable
- THERMAL RATING/ CLIMATE GUIDE: 4 ~ heavy duty protection for cold climates
- 12 months manufacturers guarantee (see packaging for details)
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323