Sealskinz have created a Dragon cycling glove to keep hands warm, dry and comfortable whilst providing greater dexterity on the handlebars. With zero padding, these are the kind of gloves that provide you with ultimate control and feel from the bike.
The Sealskinz Dragon Eye Gloves are fully waterproof and windproof, yet still breathable (so it's not like a sauna in there). Your hands will stay dry in wet weather and sit warm and snug in the cold. Its soft and durable AX Suede Quattro palm has zero padding so you get a better feel and control from the bike. Plus, with its anti-slip technology, the inner lining won't cause a fuss by moving around, meaning hands are less likely to pull out unwillingly. Its close-fitting, pre-curved fingers and stretch material on the back allow for even more movement - so you won't feel like you're wearing gloves ten times your hand size! (see size guide for best fit).
And then there's all the significant features: an improved thumb crotch design for better grip and control of the bars, pre-curved velcro closure, a suede pull on tab which makes pulling the gloves off less of a challenge and a Tricot wiper on thumb to wipe away sweat and snot (sounds gross, but you will do it).
... You can even use a touchscreen device without taking your Dragon gloves off! You really don't want the risk of puddle dropping, it's a soggy nightmare.
SMALL ~ 6"
MEDIUM ~ 7"
LARGE ~ 8"
X-LARGE ~ 9"
To achieve the best fit...
- Measure around your knuckles with a measuring tape. Be sure to measure the hand you write with (right if you're right handed, left if you're left handed)
- The size that you measure in inches is your glove size.
- Remember ~ if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold. If in doubt, size up.
- Outer: 54% Polyester | 27% Nylon | 18% Polyurethane | 6% Rubber | 3% Spandex
- Membrane: Micro-porous membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
- Women's specific fit
- Soft, durable AX Suede Quattro palm
- Zero padding ~ provides control and feel from the bike
- Anti-slip technology ~ eliminates liner movement and stop the glove from slipping off
- Improved thumb crotch design ~ gives increased grip and control
- Close fitting
- Pre-curved fingers
- Pre-curved velcro closure
- Tricot wiper on thumb
- Suede pull tab
- Touchscreen friendly
- Fully machine washable
- THERMAL RATING/CLIMATE GUIDE: 3 ~ the perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- 12 months manufacturers guarantee (see packaging for details)
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323