An ultra lightweight full fingered road or commuter glove, which gives you exceptional fit thanks to the stretch fabric back, plus extra comfort through the padded palm.
The Sealskinz Galibier glove is ideal for conditions when max breathability and ultimate control are vital.
To achieve the best fit...
- Measure around your knuckles with a measuring tape. Make sure you measure the hand you write with (right if you're right handed, left if you're left handed!)
- The size that you measure in inches is your glove size.
- Remember ~ if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold. If in doubt, size up.
SMALL - 6" / 15cm
MEDIUM - 7" / 18cm
LARGE - 8" / 20cm
X-LARGE ~ 9" / 23cm
- Super lightweight and breathable construction
- Increased control and handling – Silicone gripe on index and middle fingers
- Durable and comfortable – Thin, highly durable, soft touch palm with anatomically positioned padding
- Exceptional fit – High stretch fabric back and elasticated cuff
- Touchscreen compatible – Feature on thumb and index finger
- Tricot suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Easy to put on – Durable pull tab on cuff
- Increased visibility – Reflective branding for low light conditions
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323