It's the lightweight option cycling glove for warm conditions and when the weather takes a turn for the worse. (One of those unexpected kind of moments you might get on the bike high up in the hills somewhere). A pair of Sealskinz Stretch Fleece Nano Gloves will work wonders and certainly deserves a permanent residence in your rucksack or back jersey pocket for such occasions.
The Sealskinz Stretch Fleece Nano Gloves are water repellent, breathable and lightweight. Utilising the Nanosealz technology which provides a surface layer of protection from the elements, these gloves will feel like a normal single layer in warm conditions and should the weather turn, act as a thin barrier to the rain, sleet and snow - they'll even dry quickly too, so less time in wet kit!
And then there's all the significant features: Chevron printed silicone grip palms and fingertips for a better hold and firm handling, PU suede pull on tab which makes pulling the gloves off less of a challenge, an updated double cuff for extra comfort and durability and made to properly fit a woman's hand - being slimmer around the wrist and palm with a longer finger profile.
... You can even use a touchscreen device without taking your Dragon gloves off! You really don't want the risk of puddle dropping, it's a soggy nightmare.
To achieve the best fit...
- Measure around your knuckles with a measuring tape. Make sure you measure the hand you write with (right if you're right handed, left if you're left handed!)
- The size that you measure in inches is your glove size.
- Remember ~ if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold. If in doubt, size up.
SMALL - 6" / 15cm
MEDIUM - 7" / 18cm
LARGE - 8" / 20cm
X-LARGE ~ 9" / 23cm
- 95% Polyester | 5% Elastane
- Women's specific fit ~ slimmer round the wrist and palm with a longer finger profile
- Nanosealz nano treatment ~ lightweight water repellant performance
- Repels rain, sleet or snow
- Chevron printed silicone grip palm and fingertips ~ for firm handling and increased grip
- PU Suede pull on tab
- Fast drying times ~ less time in wet kit
- Updated double cuff ~ for added comfort and durability
- Touchscreen friendly ~ feature on index finger and thumb
- THERMAL RATING / CLIMATE GUIDE: 2 ~ lightweight protection for hot and wet climates
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323