Sealskinz original, totally waterproof, breathable and windproof, close fitting stretch knit gloves, incorporating their patented Stretchdry technology.
These gloves give excellent grip, control and dexterity for a range of outdoor activities.
To achieve the best fit...
- Measure around your knuckles with a measuring tape. Make sure you measure the hand you write with (right if you're right handed, left if you're left handed!)
- The size that you measure in inches is your glove size.
- Remember ~ if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold. If in doubt, size up.
SMALL - 7-8"
MEDIUM - 9"
LARGE - 10"
X-LARGE ~ 11"
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Increased grip – Chevron printed palm and fingers for firm handling
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Comfort and control – Close fitting stretch knit
- Touch screen compatible – Feature on thumb and index finger
- Thermal rating 2 - ideal for those cooler days when extra warmth is required
Wash at 40, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach.
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323