Sealskinz' Women's Sea Leopard Gloves are Sealskinz go to glove for spring and autumn. They're completely waterproof, windproof and still breathable. Their beautifully designed outer shell will keep your paws comfortable through days when the mercury's above zero but it's still chilly. Sealskinz rates them as 2/5 for thermal protection.
They're designed specifically for female hands, meaning they are slimmer fitting around the wrists and palms and have longer finger cavities than men's. Being thinner than full winter gloves makes them more dextrous and flexible. And they offer exceptional grip thanks PU embossed palm covering.
A natural part of your cycling wardrobe to protect your hands from the wet and wind - and at exceptional value.
SMALL ~ 6"
MEDIUM ~ 7"
LARGE ~ 8"
X-LARGE ~ 9"
To acheive the best fit...
- Measure around your knuckles with a measuring tape. Be sure to measure the hand you write with (right if you're right handed, left if you're left handed)
- The size that you measure in inches is your glove size.
- Remember ~ if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold. If in doubt, size up.
- Outer: 60% Polyester | 40% PU
- Membrane: Micro-porous membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
- Close-fitting ~ extra comfort and better movement
- Technical moisture management liner ~ keeps out cold and wet
- Anti-slip lining integrated into the glove ~ giving comfortable fit and less pull-out than previous models
- Ergonomically shaped palms and fingertips
- Dotted material on palms and fingertips ~ retains grip in the wet
- Extra long cuff with Velcro fastening
- THERMAL RATING/ CLIMATE GUIDE: 2 ~ Lightweight protection for hot and wet climates
- 12 months manufacturers guarantee (see packaging for details)
Think technically brilliant kit has to be produced on the other side of the world? Think again. Sealskinz are deeply proud of their British heritage: more than half of their products are made in Britain by hand, and everything they make is designed in the UK. And Sealskinz' cycling range is exceptional.
Sealskinz describe themselves as 'a collection of talents bound by a single obsession'. In the world of waterproofs, they've become something of a household name, but somehow retain an enviably underground niche. How? Maybe their uncompromising approach to quality: every product they make is tested. Individually. Every. Single. Piece.
Their standards continue to rise, helped by constant feedback from their hand-selected network of elite adventurers and military experts who test Sealskinz products in the harshest climates. All of this, and they're a really nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with. That'll do for us.
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323