Shimano's SPD-SL road pedal is a great value entry level pedal that will give you great service with minimal fuss. They fit any standard pedal crank straightforwardly - just make sure, as ever, to put the correct pedal into each side...
The wide pedal platform gives excellent foot-pedal stability, and Shimano have nailed the balance between making them easy to clip in and out of yet fitted enough to ensure you don't waste any power to the pedals.
An ideal all round pedal if you're either on a budget or just getting to grips with the joys (they really are joys, trust us!) of clipless pedals.
One size fits all varieties of cranks
Weight: 330 grams per pair
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
- Weight: 330 grams per pair
Shimano are recognised masters of pedals - and indeed most technical bike components!
A truly global brand, they are a default choice for any number of cyclists from relative beginners to the very top pros. We have no hesitation in recommending them for our bike range.
Complete the Look
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323