The stolen goat Women's Bodyline shorts feature a proprietary chamois pad that has been developed alongside top level pro riders. After extensive testing the pad created is not only the perfect density for long, hard rides but crucially is located in the perfect position. This means you can ride hard and far without noticing your shorts. The pad uses dimple technology to improve air flow. This combined with being anti-bacterial and fast drying ensures that hygiene and comfort are as advanced as possible ensuring you can focus on your performance. The bib shorts have a slightly compressive feel and feature an elasticated cuff to keep the shorts in place all day long. No nasty silicone gripper to pull at your skin is used here. The Bodyline ONE version of the shorts are constructed from a single piece meaning that they have just one seam to further decrease irritation. They are also UV protected and are treated with "ColdBlack" which helps to reflect the heat from the Sun. This keeps you the right temperature whatever the weather.
- Proprietary Pad - Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect pad and positioning on the bike. The pad is anti-bacterial, fast drying and features Dimple Technology to improve airflow.
- Premium Fit - The stolen goat Bodyline shorts are slightly compressive in feel, very much a performance fit. The legs are held in place with a premium grade elasticated band rather than use silicone gripper which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg.
- Premium Fabric - Not all bib shorts are created equal. The lycra used here is 2-way breathable and 4-way stretch. This ensure the fabric moves and breathes with your body. No unnecessary overheating, plus maximum comfort create a sensational ride experience.
The fabric in the shorts and straps is extremely stretchy, meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the waist and level with the top of the hip for women. Essentially - the widest part of your mid-section... don't suck it in too much, ladies!
|Hips||inches||29″ - 33″||33″ - 36″||36″ - 40″||40″ - 42″||42″ - 44″|
For full sizing information, click here.
- One seam on the entire construction.
- Integrated back panel (some riders forego a base layer whilst using these shorts).
- ColdBlack - a treatment applied to the fabric that helps reflect the sun's rays. This keeps your legs the right temperature and adds an extra level of UV protection.
- Pro developed chamois.
- Premium fabric. 2 way breathable and 4 way stretch.
- Premium fit - Slight compression feel.
When Stolen Goat launched in 2012, Founder Tim Bland had a solid, interesting and lucrative job. What kind of a fool would leave that behind? Well, our kind of fool!
He'd had enough of the 9 to 5 routine and wanted to find a way to be productive, efficient and creative, whilst creating something of his own and being able to pursue his passions. Stolen Goat allowed him to combine all of these things and keep a smile on his face.
In creating and nurturing Stolen Goat into the respected clothing manufacturer that it is today, Whilst growing the Stolen Goat team and range, Tim's been able to keep loving the great outdoors and spend time with his young family - but also create a thriving firm that's straight from the heart. Stolen Goat has been a deliberately slow burn in becoming part of the fabric of cycling over a number of years; nothing worthwhile happens overnight. Today the quality, designs and durability are a match for any of the more recognised names out there.
We've got to know Stolen Goat over many years, and have witnessed the undimmed pride and passion that go into it. We're confident you'll like them.
And then there's the question of the name. It's all to do with the day that student Tim lost a bet that result in him 'borrowing' a pedigree goat from a cashmere farm high in the Himalayas and crossing a continent in the company of said goat. They ended up pedalling across Turkmenistan heavily disguised on a tandem, and the rest is history. Or is it...?
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323