Stolen Goat's Bodyline Jersey was created with a very particular brief: to improve your cycling performance, look stunningly stylish - and feel fab on and off the bike without a disconcerting price tag. We think the Rapid Fire hits all those aims firmly on the head.
The Bodyline's strikingly stylish designs combine premium fabrics with a fit that was born in the professional peleton and has been cleverly adapted to fit the everyday heroine beautifully.
The Stolen Goat Bodyline Jersey has the following core features:
- 4-way stretch fabric - the Bodyline's UV-protected material that makes up its core is designed for optimised ventilation and ultra quick drying. Its four-way stretch means that whilst it's snug fitting, it moves flatteringly with your body and will stay super-comfy all day long.
- Athletic fit - Bodyline jerseys are designed to be an 'aero' fit – whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin-suits by any means but their stretchy material means they'll feel snug when you put them on and will stretch flatteringly to your shape.
- Longer, non-flap sleeves – with a raw, laser cut end. They support your muscles and stay put all day long, without being restrictive or overly tight. They'll give you the professional look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Water resistant zipped fourth pocket - in addition to 3 standard reinforced back pockets, each Bodyline jersey also has a fourth which is both zipped and water resistant thanks to its inner lining. It's the ideal size for a smartphone and will keep your valuables safe and dry from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zip - you only notice zips when they're are bad. Not these. YKK make the best zips around, so that's all you'll find on a Stolen Goat Bodyline jersey. They open and close unfussily and lock into place when you push them down.
- Neckline zip protector - however great your zip, if it rubs against your neck all day long it’s a pain! The Bodyline's zip garage at the neck removes that problem.
- Heat transfer neck labels - to avoid the irritation of a scratchy neck label. You won’t even know they're there.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that make the Belgian national kit (and a high proportion of the Pro teams), using the same methods and materials.
- Subtle branding – Bodyline jerseys have minimal branding... after all, nobody wants to be a mobile billboard!
|Chest||inches||29″ - 31″||31″ - 33″||34″ - 36″||36″ - 38″||38″ - 40″||41″ - 44″|
|Waist||inches||25″ - 27″||27″ - 29″||30″ - 31″||31″ - 33″||33″ - 35″||36″ - 39″|
|Hips||inches||32″ - 34″||35″ - 37″||37″ - 39″||39″ - 41″||42″ - 44″||44″ - 47″|
- Snug but comfortable 'aero' fit for all day comfort and performance
- 4-way stretch, breathable & quick drying material
- UV protection in the material
- Laser-cut full length sleeves
- Full length YKK camlock zip
- 4 pockets including one zipped water-resistant pocket
- Stylish design - minimal branding
When Stolen Goat launched in 2012, Founder Tim Bland had a solid, interesting and lucrative job. What kind of a fool would leave that behind? Well, our kind of fool!
He'd had enough of the 9 to 5 routine and wanted to find a way to be productive, efficient and creative, whilst creating something of his own and being able to pursue his passions. Stolen Goat allowed him to combine all of these things and keep a smile on his face.
In creating and nurturing Stolen Goat into the respected clothing manufacturer that it is today, Whilst growing the Stolen Goat team and range, Tim's been able to keep loving the great outdoors and spend time with his young family - but also create a thriving firm that's straight from the heart. Stolen Goat has been a deliberately slow burn in becoming part of the fabric of cycling over a number of years; nothing worthwhile happens overnight. Today the quality, designs and durability are a match for any of the more recognised names out there.
We've got to know Stolen Goat over many years, and have witnessed the undimmed pride and passion that go into it. We're confident you'll like them.
And then there's the question of the name. It's all to do with the day that student Tim lost a bet that result in him 'borrowing' a pedigree goat from a cashmere farm high in the Himalayas and crossing a continent in the company of said goat. They ended up pedalling across Turkmenistan heavily disguised on a tandem, and the rest is history. Or is it...?
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323