The Bodyline Jersey was created with a specific brief - to be performance orientated, incredibly stylish and to feel fantastic on and off the bike without the huge price tag. Manufactured to the highest standards and featuring subtle, stylish designs on top of high performing fabrics with a fit that was born in the pro peleton and has been adapted to fit the everyday hero just so.
- Longer, aero sleeves – with a raw, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles, have zero flapping and simply stay put all day long without being restrictive or overly tight. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Water resistant zipped 4th pocket. Yes it has your 3 standard reinforced rear pockets, but each Bodyline jersey also has a fourth pocket which is not only zipped but also has a water resistant inner lining. The perfect size for a smartphone. It keeps your phone and belongings safe from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. Zipps are something you only notice when they are bad. You won’t notice these. YKK make the best zips, simple as that. So that's all you will find on a Bodyline jersey. The zips open and close easily with one hand or two and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long – it’s annoying! A zip garage at the neck takes care of that.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants to ride with a scratchy neck label so purely heat transfer labels have been used for the neck. Super soft – you won’t notice them.
- 4 way stretch fabric. The UV-protected material that makes up the core of the jersey is designed for optimum ventilation and super fast quick drying. It has a four-way stretch meaning it moves with your body and is ultra comfy all day long.
- Athletic fit. The Bodyline jerseys are designed to be an aero fit – whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin-suits by any means but they are an aero fit making you more competitive on the bike whatever your style of riding.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that make the Belgium national kit, and a high percentage of the Pro teams (and using the same methods and materials).
- Subtle branding – The Bodyline jerseys have very subtle branding... because who wants to be a moving billboard?
|Chest||inches||29″ - 31″||31″ - 33″||34″ - 36″||36″ - 38″||38″ - 40″||41″ - 44″|
|Waist||inches||25″ - 27″||27″ - 29″||30″ - 31″||31″ - 33″||33″ - 35″||36″ - 39″|
|Hips||inches||32″ - 34″||35″ - 37″||37″ - 39″||39″ - 41″||42″ - 44″||44″ - 47″|
- Aero but comfortable fit for all day performance
- UV protected
- 4-way stretch, breathable & fast drying fabric
- Raw-cut full length sleeves
- Full length YKK camlock zipper
- Four pockets including one zipped water-resistant pocket
- Stylish design - minimal branding
When Stolen Goat launched in 2012, Founder Tim Bland had a solid, interesting and lucrative job. What kind of a fool would leave that behind? Well, our kind of fool!
He'd had enough of the 9 to 5 routine and wanted to find a way to be productive, efficient and creative, whilst creating something of his own and being able to pursue his passions. Stolen Goat allowed him to combine all of these things and keep a smile on his face.
In creating and nurturing Stolen Goat into the respected clothing manufacturer that it is today, Whilst growing the Stolen Goat team and range, Tim's been able to keep loving the great outdoors and spend time with his young family - but also create a thriving firm that's straight from the heart. Stolen Goat has been a deliberately slow burn in becoming part of the fabric of cycling over a number of years; nothing worthwhile happens overnight. Today the quality, designs and durability are a match for any of the more recognised names out there.
We've got to know Stolen Goat over many years, and have witnessed the undimmed pride and passion that go into it. We're confident you'll like them.
And then there's the question of the name. It's all to do with the day that student Tim lost a bet that result in him 'borrowing' a pedigree goat from a cashmere farm high in the Himalayas and crossing a continent in the company of said goat. They ended up pedalling across Turkmenistan heavily disguised on a tandem, and the rest is history. Or is it...?
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323