The Sunwise® Canary Wharf range of sports sunglasses offers a unique Polafusion® polarised lens system that filters out damaging light rays. The lenses are water repellent, anti-fog, and cut out glare to an exceptional degree, allowing you to wear them all year round for cycling and so much more.
The wrap-around shape of this award-winning British design makes for really good protection not only from harmful rays, but also from rain, wind, road debris and even those pesky insects (If only they stopped them flying into your mouth on a ride!).
- All Sunwise eyewear comes with a complementary microfibre pouch.
One size fits all
We find that in practice they are likely to suit you unless you have an unusually wide or narrow head.
- Unique Polafusion® polarised lens system
- Sun Category: 3 for strong light
- Vivid colour contrast
- Water repellent
- Impact resistant
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- Wrap-Around Style
- 100% protection against harmful UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays
- Interchangeable options - lenses can be swapped
- Lightweight, robust, durable, flexible polycarbonate frames
- Wrap-around lenses for extra protection from wind, sun, rain and road debris
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect to wear under a cap or helmet
- Made in Great Britain
Oxford-based Sunwise were established in 1996 after finding a gap in the market for top quality sports sunglasses that didn't suffer from prices doubled tripled as a result of fancy brand logos and exotic sponsorship deals.
Since then, Sunwise have become a globally recommended brand for sportspeople who rank out-and-out quality above glitzy branding, without ever wanting to sacrifice classy good looks.
Every bit as well designed and finished as the household name sunglasses they rival, they've steadily expanded their ranges through focusing on specific sports - starting with running, and moving through the likes of cricket, golf. And - you guessed it - cycling.
Located just a 6-mile ride from VeloVixen's front door, Sunwise's reputation has spread through excellent media coverage, word-of-mouth and personal recommendations. We're delighted to be working with them to offer a select range of quality sunglasses for active women.
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323