The Sunwise® Essential range brings together striking British designs and top end quality at entry level prices. The Sunwise Peak is a robust lightweight model that you can throw on for any activity and look like you're wearing a pair of shades far more damaging to your bank balance!
The wrap-around shape makes for top end UVA and UVB protection not only from harmful rays, but also from rain, wind, road debris and even those pesky insects (If only they stopped them flying into your mouth on a ride!).
- All Sunwise eyewear comes with a complementary microfibre pouch.
One size fits all
We find that in practice they are likely to suit you unless you have an unusually wide or narrow head.
- Sun Category: 3 for strong light
- Smoke mirror polycarbonate lenses
- Striking British design
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Water resistant
- Impact resistant
- Excellent optical clarity
- Wrap-around style
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- Lightweight, robust, durable, flexible polycarbonate frames
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect to wear under a cap or helmet
Oxford-based Sunwise were established in 1996 after finding a gap in the market for top quality sports sunglasses that didn't suffer from prices doubled tripled as a result of fancy brand logos and exotic sponsorship deals.
Since then, Sunwise have become a globally recommended brand for sportspeople who rank out-and-out quality above glitzy branding, without ever wanting to sacrifice classy good looks.
Every bit as well designed and finished as the household name sunglasses they rival, they've steadily expanded their ranges through focusing on specific sports - starting with running, and moving through the likes of cricket, golf. And - you guessed it - cycling.
Located just a 6-mile ride from VeloVixen's front door, Sunwise's reputation has spread through excellent media coverage, word-of-mouth and personal recommendations. We're delighted to be working with them to offer a select range of quality sunglasses for active women.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323