Veeka have elegantly re-invigorated the classic cycling glove. They've eschewed modern materials and instead chosen to work with vintage-styled, breathable, hand woven crochet to create these chic, timeless fingerless cycling mitts that offer a vintage feel in a modern form. And they're blue to celebrate the style of one of cycling's great names: Eddie Merckx.
Veeka's generously padded Eddie cycling gloves are packed with features for the cycling purist - like padded printed palms for extra protection and grip on the cobbles, an a popper fastening, and integrated loops to pull them on easily.
They're beautifully finished with soft cotton lining, so you can be sure they stay comfortable and snug no matter how rough the ride.
Small: Fits hand approx...
- 9cm in width (measured across knuckles).
- 12cm in length (measured from wrist to small finger).
Medium: Fits hand approx...
- 10cm in width (measured across knuckles).
- 13cm in length (measured from wrist to small finger).
- Vintage-styled breathable crochet-backed gloves
- Tight weave cotton
- Snap button closure
- Yellow elastic ring to pull on and off or hang up
- Non slip silicone repeat print on palm for added grip and protection
- Supple brown leather palm
- Soft cotton liner
- Sturdy velcro closure with silicone “Veeka” logo
- Supple off white non-stretch and quick-drying vegan amara synthetic suede palm
- NEW ergonomic padding for extra comfort when taking on cobbles
Back in early 2014 a group of avid cyclists and designers founded Veeka, a company dedicated to producing a new, modern take on the classic knit and leather gloves of decades past.
We love their commitment to recreating such beautiful, classic designs that blend the cycle aesthetics of a bygone era with the modern functionality, fit and material that suit today's cycling needs.
We're sure you'll agree that Veeka have nailed their designs, with silicon palm pads and pull tabs to allow for the classic gloves to slip on easily while retaining the vintage knit or perforated leather look and leather palms. Wear them on your next vintage ride, or simply to add a touch of elegance on your commute or road jolly.
Complete the Look
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323