Veeka have elegantly re-invigorated the classic cycling glove. They've eschewed boring modern materials and instead have chosen to work with vintage-styled, breathable, hand woven cotton to create these chic, timeless fingerless mitts that offer a vintage feel in a modern form.
Veeka's generously padded RFLTV cycling gloves have all the little features you'd hope to find in a product chosen by VeloVixen; like silicone printed palms for grip, an elongated wrist tab so you can pull them on and off in a jiffy, as well as quick drying vegan leather to protect your palms. Super.
For extra night time visibility, the RFLTV cycling gloves will reflect light to help you stand out more to other road users and make you look pretty awesome too.
These gloves come with a sturdy velcro closure, so you can be sure they stay comfortable and snug no matter how rough the ride.
Veeka proudly admit that although they don’t aim to re-invent the wheel, they are however determined to make it roll a little more smoothly.
Small: Fits hand approx...
- 9cm in width (measured across knuckles).
- 12cm in length (measured from wrist to small finger).
Medium: Fits hand approx...
- 10cm in width (measured across knuckles).
- 13cm in length (measured from wrist to small finger).
- Technical, non-stretch, quick drying "amara" synthetic suede
- Veggie leather
- Soft cotton liner
- Vintage styled, breathable, hand woven, cotton webbed backer (tight weave cotton)
- 3 reflective stripes
- Reflective non slip silicone repeat on palm - for added grip and protection
- Reflective piping and lycra between fingers - for added visibility
- Sturdy velco closure - with reflective silcone 'Veeka' logo
- Elengated 'tab' on wrist for easier fitting
Back in early 2014 a group of avid cyclists and designers founded Veeka, a company dedicated to producing a new, modern take on the classic knit and leather gloves of decades past.
We love their commitment to recreating such beautiful, classic designs that blend the cycle aesthetics of a bygone era with the modern functionality, fit and material that suit today's cycling needs.
We're sure you'll agree that Veeka have nailed their designs, with silicon palm pads and pull tabs to allow for the classic gloves to slip on easily while retaining the vintage knit or perforated leather look and leather palms. Wear them on your next vintage ride, or simply to add a touch of elegance on your commute or road jolly.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323