Chase the Sunset - what better message for all of us passionate cyclists, out there feeling the wind in our hair?!
Using specially commissioned artwork from celebrated cycling illustrator Spencer Wilson*, the VeloVixen RidePac is a handy, stylish way to carry your ride essentials protected safely from the worst the elements can throw at you.
The RidePac is a premium quality pack for cycling (or other activities?!). It's waterproof & fits neatly into a jersey or jacket pocket. The outer shell offers a 3-layer combination: durable cotton bonded to a microfibre inner padding & waterproof matt finish outer coating. The inner seams are then re-inforced with neat bounding. The water resistant zip keeps the wettest conditions at bay.
Inside the VeloVixen RidePac there's a secure zipped pocket for coins and keys, plus a slot for your credit card or race licence and a separate phone compartment that will accept most smartphones - including larger devices such as i-phone 7 plus & Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus. Watch out - it could become your most loyal companion!
* This unique artwork is one of a limited edition collection of stunning bicycle themed designs by the renowned illustrator Spencer Wilson. Spencer is co-founder of the animation and design company Peepshow. He’s a keen cyclist and creator of the cycling A-Z.
RidePac is made in the UK
- Dimensions: 100mm x 185mm x 25mm
- Weight: 55gm
- Waterproof, durable outer coating
- Soft padded microfibre lining bonded to outer fabric
- Waterproof inner materials
- Lightweight - 55g
- Bound seams
- Water resistant zip
- VeloPac zip puller
- Phone slip pocket accepts all phones up to & including i-phone6 plus
- Large, secure inner zip pocket for keys, coins etc.
- Credit card/racing licence holder
- Fits most cycling jersey/jacket pockets
- Dimensions 100 x 185 x 25mm
- Attractive digitally printed colourways and designs
- MADE IN BRITAIN
VeloPac is a small UK-based firm with all product development & design managed from their Milton Keynes HQ. They are cycling enthusiasts to the core and have an uncanny knack of combining great design with eye-catching aesthetics.
They aim to "develop functional accessories for cyclists featuring strong design language & quality manufacturing" - and wherever possible they do not just the designing but also the manufacturing in the UK.
We're delighted to be working with them to create VeloVixen's own RidePacs.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
3 customer reviews
Practical and fun!Review by Fleur
Looks fab and so far, very useful. Use it for my phone, keys, card, lip salve and stuff in my bum bag when I am out riding (horses). Need something to keep out weather but still hold enough to be useful. Quite delighted with it and it's even sneaked into my handbag for a night out.
Love it!Review by Bikebabe
This little bag is the perfect size, plus it's well designed and cute. Fits easily into a back jersey pocket and keeps all my essentials secure and dry.
Absolutely brilliantReview by Professor's Mum
Used this for the first time today.
Beautiful design, functionally perfect, absolutely brilliant.
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323