The VeloPac RidePac is a handy, stylish way to carry your ride essentials protected safely from the worst the elements can throw at you.
RidePac is a premium quality pack for cycling (or other activities?!). It's waterproof & fits neatly into a jersey or jacket pocket. The outer shell offers a 3-layer combination: durable cotton bonded to a microfibre inner padding & waterproof matt finish outer coating. The inner seams are then re-inforced with neat bounding. The water resistant zip keeps the wettest conditions at bay.
Inside the VeloPac RidePac there's a secure zipped pocket for coins and keys, plus a slot for your credit card or race licence and a separate phone compartment that will accept most smartphones - including larger devices such as i-phone 7 plus & Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus. Watch out - it could become your most loyal companion!
RidePac is made in the UK
[Note: photo of open pack is of black version]
- Dimensions: 100mm x 185mm x 25mm
- Weight: 55gm
- Waterproof, durable outer coating
- Soft padded microfibre lining bonded to outer fabric
- Waterproof inner materials
- Lightweight - 55g
- Bound seams
- Water resistant zip
- VeloPac zip puller
- Phone slip pocket accepts all phones up to & including i-phone6 plus
- Large, secure inner zip pocket for keys, coins etc.
- Credit card/racing licence holder
- Fits most cycling jersey/jacket pockets
- Dimensions 100 x 185 x 25mm
- Attractive digitally printed colourways and designs
- MADE IN BRITAIN
VeloPac is a small UK-based firm with all product development & design managed from their Milton Keynes HQ. They are cycling enthusiasts to the core and have an uncanny knack of combining great design with eye-catching aesthetics.
They aim to "develop functional accessories for cyclists featuring strong design language & quality manufacturing" - and wherever possible they do not just the designing but also the manufacturing in the UK.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323