Vulpine's Women's Cotton Rain Trousers were eagerly awaited for what felt like ages. But they justified the wait. They're not only cut beautifully, both for cycling and for when you're off your bike, but they're also chock full of ingenious features that really work.
The Epic Cotton material combines great protection from the rain with exceptional breathability, so you get to your destination as dry and comfortable as possible. They're also wind and even chain oil resistant. The specially designed gusset, lined taping, longer cut legs and cleverly articulated knees are all created with real cycling in mind. And the various pockets, light loop and reflective detailing all help with your security.
But best of all, you can wear them all day and nobody will have a clue you rode in them earlier.
Vulpine's Women's Cotton Rain Trousers are cut in the following sizes:
Small: Waist 29"/74cm, Leg 30"/76cm - UK Size 10
Medium: Waist 30.5"/78cm, Leg 30.5"/77cm - UK Size 12
Large: Waist 32"/82cm, Leg 31"/78cm - UK Size 14
- Soft, tough, stylish, breathable Epic Cotton™
- Highly resistent to water, wind and staining
- Cut specifically for women
- Magnetic rear pocket flap opens to reveal light loop in reflective material
- Adjustment for button waist
- Cycling-specific gusset and taped seams help to prevent chafing
- Higher rear cut for cycling with silicon waist gripper
- Zipped fly fastening with toughened button waist
- Button ankle adjuster on chain side of the bike
- Technically articulated knees
- Reflective leg seams on inside of the material - turn them up!
- All care info printed onto fabric to prevent skin irritation
- Key carabiner and zip pocket for valuables both hidden in main pockets
- Front pockets deliberately cut high to avoid losing valuables
Vulpine was founded by Nick & Emmalou Hussey at around the same time as VeloVixen. Coming from backgrounds in film & design, they put their life savings and house into creating the company.
They now have a little boy, Millar, and a daughter Lyra. They've had cycling genetically implanted into them. The team has grown significantly through less organic means too. Vulpine have quickly become one of the biggest and most ambitious names in cycling. Crucially, office Jack Russell Lily, remains in a position of responsibility.
They've put in years of painstaking design, research and testing to create stylish cycling apparel that you'll actually want to wear both for cycling and for when you get where you're going. They've have made sure that it is all cut for cycling, with a classic British tailored influence. They've chosen sophisticated colours that don't just mimic other products out there. They've added innovations that are practical without being dull. And visibility features that you can wear with pride.
Vulpine has been a dream for most of Nick's adult life. He fell in love with cycling as a child, quickly graduating to pretty serious road racing and time trialling. But the enjoyment of cycling in all its forms is absolutely key to all the Vulpine team members. They believe we are all Cyclists, but also people with lives off the bike as well as on. We look forward to working with them as their exponential growth and profile continues.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323