It's that time of the year again! We'll be heading once again to NEC Cycle Show to host our Women's Cycling Hub. This time, we'll be joining forces with British Cycling's HSBC UK Breeze to make this year's event even better than ever! There will be inspirational talks, panels and discussions from extraordinary cycling women. This year, the theme will be inclusivity - however amazing the speakers, they'll explain how they got into cycling and came to love it.
Highlights will include:
- - Multiple Olympic Gold Medallist Jo Rowsell Shand
- - BMX Champion Shanaze Reade
- - European Track Gold Medallist & Ride London winner Kirsten Wild
- - Transcontinental Race winners Ede Harrison and Emily Chappell
- - World Bike Girl, adventure cyclist and author Ishbel Holmes
- - World Record Holder and founder of Courage Bicycles Katie Ford
- - The Bianchi Dama Women's Pro Team
Subscribe to the VeloVixen Newsletter to receive email updates about this year's Women's Cycling Hub guests and schedule.
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323