There's no need to compromise with the Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight, perfect for all your riding in cool conditions. Whether it's dry or pouring with rain, you'll be well protected. Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric is extremely water resistant, and this is further improved by the double-layered construction in a tight knit. In addition, this material prevents the ingress of cold air and effectively retains your body heat.
The inside lower legs feature splash guards that will also enhance your visibility thanks to their reflective properties and the limited seaming further stops water from getting in. A Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad is designed for long days in the saddle and will cushion your sensitive areas while absorbing road shocks.
The bib straps are stretchy and comfortable, allowing full freedom of movement while keeping the tight securely in place.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings a higher level of water protection
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer, reducing the ingress of air
- Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs
- Double layer over the lower back protects from water coming off rear wheel
- Waterproof reflective band on inner leg protects against wheel spray
- Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad for long hours in the saddle
- Temperature range: 0°-12°C / 32°-54°F
- Weight: 333 grams (large)
Q. What do a 19th century Italian tailor, a designer for the Milan Ballet and the first ever lycra cycling shorts have in common?
A. They are all part of a rich 140 year history that's led to today's most recognised brand in cycling: Castelli.
Throw in a heart attack on a famous Italian climb, family feuds, Olympic gold medals and controversy in the pro peloton and it begins to sound more like a Sicilian soap opera than the backdrop to a cycling brand. But then again Castelli is no ordinary brand.
Today, Castelli's scorpion emblem is arguably the single most recognised in cycling. Iconic is an overused word these days, but the Castelli brand surely qualifies.
We first discovered Castelli on our year long ride through the Americas in 2010, when our founder Liz (pictured) wore Castelli shorts and loved them, so stocking them seemed an obvious choice. But we're almost as captivated by the story behind the name as the kit itself! For the full Castelli story (it's quite a story!), click here.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323