A superb pair of cycling shorts that provide ultimate comfort from top to bottom. Featuring new improved details, Castelli's high-tech fabrics and tempting price tag will leave you wanting more and more of its kind.
Made from Castelli's Endurance Evolution fabric, a super flat Lycra, the Velocissima Shorts will feel extremely dry against the skin whilst giving just the right amount of muscle support. The front and back section around the waist, lies completely flat with zero stitching and elastic, eliminating that digging-in sensation - you'll be in belly heaven.
Castelli have moved on from traditional silicone to large elasticated hems in their Velocissima range. Using GIRO3 lie-flat leg grippers, that stay firmly put with a sleek finish and no irritation.
Then there's the KISS Air Donna women's specific seat pad which provides the perfect amount of cushioning, for the comfiest ride:
- A seamless skin care layer ~ super soft to touch, seamless to encourage zero chafing and antibacterial to prevent saddle sores and infection.
- Anatomical shape ~ moves with your every pedal, creating the perfect interface to your body for maximum comfort.
- Dual density, variable thickness ~ maximum thickness and density for the sit bones, moderate for the perineum and minimum for the perimeter.
|A Chest||B Waist||C Hips||D Inseam|
|X-Small||31" / 79cm||25" / 63cm||34" / 87cm||29" / 75cm|
|Small||33" / 84cm||27" / 68cm||36" / 92cm||30" / 76cm|
|Medium||35" / 89cm||29" / 73cm||38" / 97cm||30" / 77cm|
|Large||37" / 94cm||31" / 78cm||40" / 102cm||31" / 78cm|
|X-Large||39" / 99cm||33" / 83cm||42" / 107cm||31" / 79cm|
Not sure where to measure? Search through the images above until you find the measurement guide.
- 71% Polyamide (Nylon) | 29% Elastane (Spandex)
- Endurance Evolution fabric
- Provides optimum muscle support
- Feels dryer in nearly all conditions
- Flat-form waist construction, eliminates stitching & elastic ~ front & back
- GIRO3 lie-flat leg grippers
- Weight: 136g
- KISS Air Donna women's specific pad ~ proven comfort | seamless skin care layer | anatomical shape | dual density & variable thickness
Q. What do a 19th century Italian tailor, a designer for the Milan Ballet and the first ever lycra cycling shorts have in common?
A. They are all part of a rich 140 year history that's led to today's most recognised brand in cycling: Castelli.
Throw in a heart attack on a famous Italian climb, family feuds, Olympic gold medals and controversy in the pro peloton and it begins to sound more like a Sicilian soap opera than the backdrop to a cycling brand. But then again Castelli is no ordinary brand.
Today, Castelli's scorpion emblem is arguably the single most recognised in cycling. Iconic is an overused word these days, but the Castelli brand surely qualifies.
We first discovered Castelli on our year long ride through the Americas in 2010, when our founder Liz (pictured) wore Castelli shorts and loved them, so stocking them seemed an obvious choice. But we're almost as captivated by the story behind the name as the kit itself! For the full Castelli story (it's quite a story!), click here.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323